• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Good Magazine Article

aefibird

In the most recent edition of Traditional Karate Magazine (in the UK) there's a very interesting and thought provoking article on 'traditional' karate. It discusses when and how and even if we should apply the term 'traditional' to any form of karate.

Go buy the magazine if you live in Britain! It's worth it.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I don't think that they have a website - it doesn't mention it anywhere in the magazine, but there's an email address=

trad.magazine@btclick.com

The mag is published by Martial Arts Publications, Birmingham - they also make Combat magazine in the UK.

Grrr, before I got it on subscription I used to buy the mag from W H Smith. You could maybe try there.

Speaking of quality martial arts magazines, you will soon be able to get Fighting Arts International on PDF. Click here or here for details.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

Go buy the magazine if you live in Britain! It's worth it.

I agree, it's my fav. mag

I also agree that it's a right pain to find at the newsagents, with mainly only large WH Smiths carrying it. I was lucky, my wife bought me a subscription for Chrismas.

I have not had chance to read this months edition yet, I was keeping it for the train on Monday, so I'll post my views within the next few days.