how much you pay for training

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but your older than me. By quite a bit... :)

I've still got plenty years of free training in me...

You better watch it, or I'll hit you with my cane. :x

And I've trained with a cane as a weapon. :lol:

(for free)

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

I pay 15 dollars a month for 2 classes a week, about an hour and a half

The amateur shoots his hands out ferociously, but lacks any true power. A master is not so flamboyant, but his touch is as heavy as a mountain.

Yes, it's judo. It's a small town and the only judo place here, but we have three 7th dan's and a 5th and a 3rd.

Not the mall strip kind, 1 is from japan, and the others learned judo in the army and then followed it up.

They've earned their belts, the only problem is with 2 of them is that their old so they can't take many falls. But they are as smooth as butter.

The amateur shoots his hands out ferociously, but lacks any true power. A master is not so flamboyant, but his touch is as heavy as a mountain.

like i said - typical judo. one of my schools is the same way. it's $bucks a month (I posted that elsehwere in this thread) the head coach is 74 and is a three time national champ. it's taught in a local community center.

the other school is a hardcore competition school - it's $75 for judo two days a week, thai boxing two days a week and unlimited bjj. these are younger guys, but the judo coaches are international and world level - one of them was ranked 3rd in the world a few years ago.

there is one judo school here that charges $100 a month (wtf??!) but he's coached olympians, and actually coached the previously mentioned coach who was world ranked, so I guess it's justified.

i pay around $60 CDN a month for jiu jitsu classes and use of the weights and kickboxing equipment at my club. Its not bad.

my kickboxing coach doesnt charge us for training at all. he just trains us because its what he loves to do. not many people have coaches like that!