• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pay $80 a YEAR plus a Christmas gift.

My instructor doesn't see any $$ only the Christmas gifts. The $$ is used to buy lunch for the board on testing days, belts, supplies, etc.

My Sabum Nim Gae loves teaching and doesn't want anything in return. It is one of the finest schools around and is very exclusive. I am very fortunate to be apart of this school.

Traditional TKD all the way!!

To date I have invested aprox. 3,500.00 in lessons, literiture, weapons,uniforms, etc... Not to bad

You must be stable and balanced in your foot work, if you have to use your martial knowledge in combat, your intent should be to win. If you do strike, you must release great power! The martial arts are easy to learn, but difficult to correct.

When I taught, it was $100 US an hour. It was private, not a class, and I heavily screened my students. When I taught in the Philippines, it was private and only a select few. The money was different and I won't bother with converting exchange rates. Some of my students warranted free instruction in the Philippines based on individual circumstance.

I paid a spear-wound, a couple knife wounds, broken tooth, bruises, sprangs, severed tendons, and a variety of cuts for my training

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." Einstein

$25/mth - 3days/wk - very reasonable - no cost for gradings, just the cost of the belt $5

i went to check out a Krav Maga school - $99/mth - ouch.... :o thats a lot of money

Living by the Golden Rule

$50 CDN per month for unlimited classes at any of the 20+ ACKU dojos in the city. Gradings require another $30CDN fee, workshops are about $80 CDN (6 hours training plus a free weapon and free ticket to the annual awards dinner).

I think it's a fair price. I know my instructor isn't going to be able to retire in the Bahamas or anything, that's for sure.

Wap

"Fighting fighting. Same Same"

"But you know karate!"

"Someone always know more..."