how much you pay for training

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pay $125 for three classes a week. Pretty expensive, but I get what I pay for.

I have been to three different dojangs. My first one (TSD) was a good school (good price for that area), and I learned a lot (included was Hapkido and Thai boxing).

When I moved, I went to a TKD school that I thought was sport and expensive. Then I went to another TKD place that was cheap, but ..... I got what I paid for. I recently went back to the first TKD place. Yes it's expensive, but I get what I pay for (the curriculum changed and it's awsome). Very strict (which I need), and the new curriculum kicks butt (includes Chin Na, boxing type stuff, throws, combat tactics, ect). I love it. Well worth the price :)

Laurie F

I pay $125 for three classes a week. Pretty expensive, but I get what I pay for.

is that $125 for the 3 classes or is it $125 per month to do 3 classes a week?

It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong, and I am NOT a big man.

Tae Kwon Do (ITF) - 1st Dan Black Belt

Shotokan Karate - 6th Kyu

5000 yen a month, about $44.00 at the current exchange rate. The fee hasn't changed in eight years, no contract, put the money in an envelope and hand it to the teacher at the beginning of the month. You don't go, you don't pay.

$65/month, go as often as you'd like.

So you can go every day? And follow lessons? Or train in the dojo on your own??

I pay 160€ for 4 months, 3 lessons a week (80min/lesson) , Shaolin KF.

Sorry for the confusion. There are classes offered 5 days a week, and you're welcome to attend each of those. The only people who can train in the dojo alone are Brown Belts and above, as they are the only people who have a key to the place.

Ah that's nice.

@Thaegen, little far for me :(

:: Bless me father, for I have just killed quite a few men ::

https://www.tricking.be

is that $125 for the 3 classes or is it $125 per month to do 3 classes a week?

Oops. Sorry, I wasn't clear. That would be per month.

Laurie F

About $65 a month for MT.

About $70 a month for Karate.

About $30 a month for the gym.

All are go anytime, and the gym is never closed.

When I 'finish' with karate I'll get some grappling in there, because if I add that now my GF will... well let's just say I won't smiling for a long time. :P

I do Three sometimes Four lessons a week, I pay £2.20 for two of them and £3.00 for two of them so I pay on average around £10.40 a week.

So in a month I will pay a maximum of £41.60 :)

"To be elated at success, and dissappointed at defeat, is to be the child of Circumstances."

I wish I followed that rule! ^^ I hate Losing!