• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Cars

aefibird

"I love my ride...she has been good to me. A lot of people hate civics because of the classic stereotype of guys the drive civics but you know what? I'm riding! I dont use the bus, or a bicycle...."

yeah, saving the earth's natural resources is for losers! :roll:

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well im rather proud to say im manged to blag a test drive in a porsche boxter at the grand age of 19.

Amazing what a decent suit lots of aftershave and a confident personality can do for you!

That car is fast as...

I think I scared the guy who went with me, im a no-nonesense driver hehe.. He looked devestated when I said I wasn't going to buy it.

May go back and try to blag a test drive in a ferrari of some form..

As soon as the engine in put in I will be driving my(paid for) 1968 FJ-40 Toyota Landcrusier.

You must be stable and balanced in your foot work, if you have to use your martial knowledge in combat, your intent should be to win. If you do strike, you must release great power! The martial arts are easy to learn, but difficult to correct.

"I love my ride...she has been good to me. A lot of people hate civics because of the classic stereotype of guys the drive civics but you know what? I'm riding! I dont use the bus, or a bicycle...."

yeah, saving the earth's natural resources is for losers! :roll:

Sounds like somebody walks everyday lol!!!!

i drive..

a 1997 honda accord,

sometimes our 2000 Honda Civic(wifes car mostly)

or the 2004 YZF-R1

if i could afford it id have a Cadillac Escalade, and a Ferrari, the newest model.

• 2 weeks later...

i have a 240z in the garage waiting to be restored..im gonna drop in a l28 turbo from a 280z and make it fly..for now im driving a kawasaki ninja 250cc

Original 240Z's are quite rare to find these days. They weren't made with the best steel and rusted quite easily.

You will have a real collectors item if you restore it to it's original glory (although the powerplant you want to put in there sounds pretty nice!).

Dean

Dahn Boh Nim - Black-Brown Belt

Kuk Sool Won

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow." - James Dean

My fun car is a 2002 Pontiac Trans Am and my run around car is a 2004 Pontiac Grand Am GT.

If I could have any car, it would be my 2002 Trans Am. I wanted one since I was a little kid and I finally got it two years ago. It may not be a dream car to many people but it's my dream car. :)

Doug

Shodan, Shotokan Karate & 1st Kyu, Iaido

ShotokanMaster.com

ShotokanPlanet.org

• 2 weeks later...