• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How long have you been involed in the MA's?

How long have you been involed in the MA's?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. How long have you been involed in the MA's?

• 0-3 Months
    • 3-6 Months
    • 6-12 Months
    • 1-3 Years
    • 3-5 Years
    • 5-10 Years
    • 10-15 Years
    • 15-20 Years
    • 20+ Years

It has been since 75/76 for me.

I think that makes you and I the old farts of the forum SaiFightsMS! :D

I know I have gray hairs..lots of them as a matter of fact! lol I got a late start in life compared to most of the "kids" :roll: on this forum. I was 22 when I started taking my first class from Sensei Miller.

Another "old fart" here ..... 25 years for me :P

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, different topic :) I've been training for almost 4 years. Dang! I feel like a rookie, too. I wanna learn from Shorinryu Sensei :D Smart man he is.

Well, I wouldn't know how smart I am...just to dang stubborn to quit before I know everything! :roll:

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

Shorinryu sensei, I too have 30 years under my belt this year. Started at 17 and turn 48 in December and still learning. Despite a growing collection of aches and pains and crooked fingers and toes...still lovin' it.

Shorinryu Sensei,

I am in the 3-5 year range. I started training about a year ago after a ten to twelve year layoff, but I had a couple years of judo and boxing in the past.

Cheers!

Shorinryu sensei, I too have 30 years under my belt this year. Started at 17 and turn 48 in December and still learning. Despite a growing collection of aches and pains and crooked fingers and toes...still lovin' it.

You mean not everyone in our age group has crooked fingers and toes? :karate:

11 years this august. and shorinryu sensei and saifightsms, feel lucky you're seeing grey hairs. i'm only 18 am already seeing the male pattern baldness :cry:

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

I've been training for 15 years now, since I was 10 years old. I've been studying Goju Ryu the whole time. Lately I've been broadening my training from Japanese Goju to Okinawan Goju. I'm really learning a lot.

Shodan Ho in Goju Ryu

Niagara Falls, Ont.

Always train at 110%!