White Warlock

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or AI KI RUN a great style where running is the best think!!!!!

Hi.... Monkey Girl remember me? From Portugal? Haven't seen you on messenger....I sent you a private message..please see it!!! :)

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water...

I noticed Warlock, but I just thought it was a little-known offshoot of iron lung kung fu ;)

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

• 2 weeks later...

Doh! I thought there was something fishy, but I was afraid of my own ignorance as well.

"An enlightened man would offer a weary traveler a bed for the night, and invite him to share a civilized conversation over a bowl of... Cocoa Puffs."

So when will you reveal to us your true style?

"An enlightened man would offer a weary traveler a bed for the night, and invite him to share a civilized conversation over a bowl of... Cocoa Puffs."

I had a picture of you that was similar to the "Man in the Iron Mask". :lol: I could see you bobbing for apples in a large bucket of sand and hitting your face against the makiwara to toughen it up. :dead: :lol:

I had to lose my mind to come to my senses.

:lol:

I practice the ancient art of Whhuuu Flungdung, but SShhhhh don't tell anyone, its a secret.

I also must admit to accepting that there could be such a style. You could always found it oh great kigen grand master shihan steely faced one.