• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What do you carry self defense wise?

isnt it GOTHAM city batman?

(i guess a life of crimefighting doesnt prepare spelling skills...................j/k.....)

Osu.

"We did not inherit this earth from our parents.

We are borrowing it from our children."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually wear a belt. I have keys. I can pretty much pick anything up and use it to inflict undesirable sensations. My person. Sometimes a pocketknife--if I can remember to put it in my pocket. And that's about it. Oh, and a gun.

MA

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." Einstein

One of my newer covert self-defense tools has been a "Super Sharpie" permanent marker. It has the fine writing stylus, but it is a very thick pen, much like a yawara.

I also carry a small flashlight: the Surefire E2e.

That, and a good belt, and a nice pair of boots.

I'm no longer posting here. Adios.

• 4 weeks later...

Since I spend most of my time in the UK...and if you carry ANYTHING over there,its automatically considered an "offensive" weapon(didn't know they were psychic did ya?!)

other than personal stuff like belt,keys,ME....

I carried chopsticks :D

I carry a 9mm. Sorry, man to man is fine with me, but if they want to pull a gun, so be it, I am ready.

Anyway, in all the time I have carried, NEVER, NEVER had to even pull it out.

I have a double edged knife in my truck, and hope I never have to use it. Take yesterday for example, my son and are in the car going to teach a class for a friend of mine. I had a pair of sai on the back seat. We are both in our TKD uniforms and wearing our black belts. I come to an overpass and a guy in a truck in front of me is stopped and calling to a girl walking up the other side of the bridge. He's trying to pick up on her or something. As soon as he sees me pull up behind him he flips me the finger. I just follow the rule of "avoid violent behavior". My life was not threatened, and the finger didn't cause me any physical injury. So I just smiled. I got an even bigger laugh when he got fed up with trying to pickup on this girl and sped off.

when you create the world's largest trailer park, you're going to have tornadoes

• 2 months later...
I carry a 9mm. Sorry, man to man is fine with me, but if they want to pull a gun, so be it, I am ready.

Anyway, in all the time I have carried, NEVER, NEVER had to even pull it out.

Pending on where I an going....I have a permit to carry a gun. I feel that the 9mm is :overated". but any nice cal. bullet will do.

I like .45, .40, and 10mm.

i carry foam and wooden nunchakus at the moment because the streets around my area are really dangerous. does anyone know where i can get decent metal ones?