• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What do you carry self defense wise?

:D One Great weapon (if u really want to carry one) is a disposable scalpel. U can't carry any type of weapons on international flights anymore as the paranoia is so high and security at the airports will hassle u. Put the disposable scalpel in your first aid kit were it belongs. U can cut it down and make a little plastic sheath for it and sneak it in anywhere. I know it sounds ninja like but it is an extremely effective last ditch weapon which needless to say is extremely sharp and can do major damage. NOTE: SELF DEFENSE ONLY. Weapons related injuries means youve taken any altercation from misdemeanor to serious crime. This is why most MA weapons are illegal in most countries, (including the butterfly knife) because many gangs have been using them. :kaioken:

Donkey

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's late at night and I'm walking home, I carry my set of keys in my hand, with one key sticking out inbetween my fingers, with my hand in a fist. It would make a great eye gouging stabbing weapon should someone try to attack me.

If it's late at night and I'm walking home, I carry my set of keys in my hand, with one key sticking out inbetween my fingers, with my hand in a fist.

Yeppers, forgot about that one. Do it all the time, to and from the car or home, out of habit.

The moist effective of which is that big one between your ears.

The tongue?!? :lol:

:brow:

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

sod the disposable scalpel, the plastic handle is too light and just feels wrong.

if you're going to have one in your first aid box, you might as well have a good old swann no.3 (or 4).

they feel right in the hand and i can throw and accurately hit a target up to 12 feet away.

or maybe i should've kept that bit quiet....

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

I do like Dijita and carry around my keys with them in between my fingers, ready to whack anyone in the eyes with them if necessary.

Another weapon that it could be said that I 'carry' is my voice - I can scream really really loudly! :D

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

:D I never carry anything around, except the Maglite in my car. But there were a couple of instances where I definitely wanted a weapon and one where carrying a weapon definitely saved my bacon. I think it's a bad idea generally but there are extenuating circumstances and were here to discuss all the options. Oh yeah, a home made sap/blackjack is good too. A slim strong tube filled with sand or buckshot.

Donkey