• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What do you carry self defense wise?

i carry foam and wooden nunchakus because the streets around my area are really dangerous. does anyone know where i can get decent metal ones? i dont think the wooden ones are good enough.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should ask that question as a whole diff topic - man

i carry any thing that happens to be near me as a weapon though once i get to far from it i must find a new one my fave thou is my fists and other peoples bodys (i am really strong and still getting stronger)

Mostly just my eyes... Whenever someone gets gruff with me I just look sharply at them, and they normaly cower away... Lol jk that would be cool though, in my area weapons aren't needed but I carry a medium sized flick knife that I am comfortabe with. There aren't any people around me my age that I would be worried about 1 on 1 and quite a few that I would be comfortable fighting 1 on 2\3\ maybe even 4\5. But only if they didn't surprise to much and didn't have any kind of weapon(bat, knife, rock, etc.) Note noone in my immediate area trains in the MA's, most just do school on the weekdays and work\party on weekends. Or those htat are outta school work wekdays and party any day they get a chance. NO discipline here.

Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate....

Foam nunchaku? What do you plan on doing, patting them to death? Or maybe paralyzing them with laughter?

Errm, but seriously, if you do know what you are doing, wooden nunchaku will be enough.

Is it legal to carry those around like that? I thought with all the laws England had against guns, nunchaku would be up there on the banned list, or something. At least walking around with them concealed would be...(but then how would you know?)

I usually carry around some Swiss Army Lint in my pocket.

Edited by Shorin Ryuu

Martial Arts Blog:http://bujutsublogger.blogspot.com/