• blue
    • yellow
    • purple
    • brown
    • brown
    • black
    • other

What colour belt are you at the moment?

The options include belts with or without stripes , so if you are red with a stripe then pick 'red'.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

White all the way both in Karate then in Tai chi.

I did more then one year in kickboxing but we had no ranks.

I answered the question, but the color is kind of irrelevent is it not? I mean different styles have different rankings. For example in Kyokushin under the IKO organization... your second belt is orange as compared to yellow in a lot of other styles. In fact yellow is considered a higher belt in Kyokushin IKO.

Perhaps making a poll on what Kyu are you would be better? Though some styles have less Kyu's as well.

That's why I made the poll for colours, rather than grades. I wan't particularly asking to see who was which actual grade, I was just curious as to how many people we had on here of each colour belt! For example, are there more red belts on here than green belts? It doesn't matter which belt is higher, I was just wondering who has which colour.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

I'm a red belt, but that's in TKD. I am also a blue belt in Tang Soo Do for the last two years, because I moved. But I still train at my old dojang when I visit home, and I wear my blue belt (eventhough I am a higher grade) out of respect for my instructor and rank (at the time) when I do go back. I do not wear my red belt when I train in TSD, cause I didn't earn it there.

Laurie F

Ahh I see, Aefbird.

In that case... I want to be blue or green belt because it's the preetiest! :)

Also red is good unfortunately our belt system does not foreseen this color :lol:

• 1 month later...