• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Congratulations to Kyokushin Karate.

TJS

For those who dont keep up with the sport fighting much I thought you would like to hear K-1 just held a "Kyokushin vs K-1 " tournament. The Kyokushin Fighters swept the competiton with a 7-0 record beating alot of tought guys. 4 fights were held under K-1rules and 3 were held under kyokushin rules. The main event featued brazilian Kyokushin fighter Francisco fhilo taking on 2003 world GP champion Remy Bonjasky who is a very tough dutch Muay Thai fighter.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good. :karate: :up:

Is there a website where we can get more info about the event?

Mart, please do not use language like that again. It is highly inappropriate for these forums, especially as we have many members who are minors.

Also, please remember that there are many Kyokushin stylists on these boards and I'm sure they will not take kindly to be being called 'losers'. The martial arts community often takes enough of a bashing from those outside of it without Martial Artists attacking fellow Martial Artists and their chosen styles.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

lol, well im very british, im from london.

Sorry if i caused anyone any offnce but here its hardly ever used to mean the vulgar term but 99% of the time it means stupid. But if it offended then my appologies.

Seize the day!

Hehehe... this is a funny argument. Ahhh... Beka and Aefbird... the voice of reason on these boards. :D

I know you were just kiddin mart... it's ok that your style isn't half as cool as KK. ;)