• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The perfect body!!! Is that too much to ask?!?

Sky

If you can't run, try walking everywhere to begin with. Walking is great exercise, gentle enough not to injure you, and gives you a base level of fitness that you can then build up from when you're ready. Smaller meals, more often. Lots of fruit, veg and salad. Plenty of water.

"They can because they think they can." - School Motto.

(Shodan 11th Oct 08)

• 1 month later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a situp contest with a friend i do that sometimes and i always win because i never give up even though after one of them i found out my oponnet cheated i did 450 and he only did like 50 but he said he did more.

Things do NOT work because someone says they do. They work because YOU can do them!

Also, don't heavier people tend to burn more calories during exercise than a lighter person would for the same amount of time? So even if you can't run very far or very long yet, you should still be able to burn a similar amount of calories to someone who weighs less, but can run farther. Remember, every bit counts! And also, working out for 10 minutes 3 times a day is just about as good as working out for 30 straight minutes, so do whatever is most manageable for you! Good luck. :)

~Erin

9th Kyu

"Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft."

~ Theodore Roosevelt