• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Injuries

KickChick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Yes we do recover. But it does take us a bit longer now doesn't it KickchicK?

And you know every time something like this happens we swear next time we will return to a specific form of training more gradually. But do we??? :spitlaugh:

• 3 years later...

My left knee gives me pain some at night, especially when I lie in bed on my left side. I get a sharp pain right on the tendon to the right of the knee cap. I can do pretty much what I want to, (run, jump, kick etc) and I am fine. the only time it hurts is when I lie on it the right way and then the pain is very sharp. It has happened 3-4 times in the past 6 months. I probably should go to a doctor to have it checked out. Any comments would be helpful. Thank you.

"The journey of a 1,000 miles starts with but a single step."

My left knee gives me pain some at night, especially when I lie in bed on my left side. I get a sharp pain right on the tendon to the right of the knee cap. I can do pretty much what I want to, (run, jump, kick etc) and I am fine. the only time it hurts is when I lie on it the right way and then the pain is very sharp. It has happened 3-4 times in the past 6 months. I probably should go to a doctor to have it checked out. Any comments would be helpful. Thank you.

"The journey of a 1,000 miles starts with but a single step."