• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Movies with TKD fighting

i think you would find that most movies with martial arts aren't a particular style as it is all choreographed. this of course does not apply to all films, a lot of films ive seen combine a lot of high kicking with some very fast hand work as well

It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong, and I am NOT a big man.

Tae Kwon Do (ITF) - 1st Dan Black Belt

Shotokan Karate - 6th Kyu

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of Grandmaster Hee IL Cho, I'm in the A.I.M.A.A organization and I didn't know that Daniel Berndhart was a TKD practitioner also.
My son and I were watching Bloodsport III the other night, and I thought Bernhardt's technique looked a lot like TKD, and then I saw GM Hee Il Cho's name in the credits. After a quick Google search, I found Bernhardt's web site, and he talks about GM Hee Il Cho quite a bit.

I DONT KNOW ABOUT SOME TAEKWONDO MOVIES BESIDES BEST OF THE BEST AND WHEN TAE KWON DO STRIKES (VERY ENTERTAINING) BUT IF YOU CARE TO WATCH KOREAN MOVIES WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES TRY "SWORD IN THE MOON" AND "MUSA" ARE SOME PRETTY COOL MARTIAL ARTS EPIC IN HISTORICAL KOREAN SETTINGS OH AND "BICHUNMOO"

Choi, Ji Hoon Instructor-

3rd Dan-Tae Kwon Do

3rd Dan Hapkido

International Haedong Gumdo Federation

Kyuk Too Ki (Korean Kickboxing/Streetfighting)

OKAY! WE APPRECIATE YOUR ENTHUSIASM!

Seriously though, take the caps lock off. People may think you are screaming at them.

Pilsung!

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!

• 1 month later...

best of the best

the korean guy on the american as well as the main "bad" guy on the korean team are actually brothers. not to mention real tkd practioners.

also the best triple kick i have ever seen is in best of the best 2. and guess how did it? the "bad" guy from the korean team.

pain is weakness leaving the body.

fear is the mind killer, i will face my fear and let it pass threw me. from the movie "dune"

i know kung fu...show me. from the movie "the matrix"