• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Is this good?

I have to eat quiet often too. I suggest eating a lot of fruit. That's what I always carried with me.

If you need to have that "full feeling" for a long time after you eat, one of my favorite things to eat is oatmeal. Don't just get that pre made flavored oatmeal though. Get some oats, heat them up in water... then add honey and raisins, or you can add apple slices or whatever.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Good advice Dijita. Anything with complex carbohydrates in it will help you to feel fuller for longer, such as jacket potatoes, pasta and oatmeal (porrage oats). If I feel hungry between meals I try to eat a piece of fruit (usually a banana) instead of junk snacks or have a handful of raisins or even a low-fat yoghurt.

Dee, I'll 'ditto' the previous advice and really recommend swimming to you, if it's possible. When I was a child I had to have quite a serious operation on one of the tendons in my leg. Swimming really helped me to get back on my feet and I'm sure it quickened my recovery time. The fact that my mum was a swimming teacher and she kept nagging me to do my rehab excercises in the pool also helped too!

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

Well, i have two for swimming, =). I'm going to see if i can weedle (is that a word?) my way onto the swim team before the end of the term, because that high school has an indoor pool, but if not... well, i guess i'll be running a marathon.

your suggestions have given me something to think about and work on putting together.

Thank you,

Dee =)

Dee C.

Normal ( 'nor-m&l)-

an adj. used by humans to stereotype