• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Healthy Eating ? Diet ?

i am 230 pound hight 5-1 short pant size 49 or 50

i need a menu plan like this for two week

like on

monday breask fast eat__? at this time__? lunch eat__? at this time__? snack eat__? at this time__? dinner eat__? at this time__? snack eat__?at this time__?

do this for two week i like different thing so i do not get board if i do not have a menu to follow i will eat all the time

I AM FAT HELP ME !!! I AM FAT HELP ME!!!

e-mail me at matbla@capital.net

from matt blake

• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't it be good just to fill up on salad with low calorie/low fat dressing when you're hungry? Then take one of them good daily multivitamins. And if you're excercising (which is absoloutely recommended), eat one or two cans of tuna day.

I mean that way you get your nutrition, you don't starve(so you're metabolism doesn't decrease), and your calorie/carb intake will be so low, your body will naturally eat away your fat for calories/energy so you're body can sustain the excercises and such. Boy, I'm a genious.

Jk, I'm sure there's a lot of problems with my idea. Anyway, it takes major will and dedication to lose fat. Just make sure you don't starve yourself, and make sure you do major cardio (running, jump rope, swimming). So don't give up, cause if you don't, you'll stay fat. Here's the options:

1. Give up = stay fat. (requires fat)

2. Don't give up = turn skinny. (requires will and dedication).

Another important point to remember is that it wasn't an overnight process to gain weight - it won't be an overnight process to lose weight either. The weight will come off, but if you go on a dramatic crash diet it can be very very bad for your health.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

nothing like this is easy..but totally doable..you have to keep focused (uh oh I sound like Mr. Miyagi now) hehe..stay focused Danya San You best fatburner still inside..now time to let out!! HAHA. I am in the same boat..I walk 3-4 miles dail and speaking of tuna (white albacore) I eat lots. I use weights every other day...never miss the walk. Think about what you put into your body...keep a journal of your progress...you need a caloric deficit to lose....try cutting 200-300 calories daily and adjust if needed.

Good luck and let us know how you are making out!!

Russell :karate: