• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Logo removal?

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm there....?

If not, cheers, its mostly good to be back.

No! It is good to have you back! Bet you're not that thrilled to be back in rainy old England again, though, are you???

[qoute=SaiFightsMS]Can you wear it inside out?

Hey, cool idea Sai! Laurie, we'll leave it to you to start that new dojo fashion trend...

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I actually have seen people wear tops inside out that had printed logos on the back. Or get a tube of white acrylic artists paint with a brush and paint over the old logo. Hang it up for three days for the paint to set before washing. Then do a second application if necessary.

I actually have seen people wear tops inside out that had printed logos on the back. Or get a tube of white acrylic artists paint with a brush and paint over the old logo. Hang it up for three days for the paint to set before washing. Then do a second application if necessary.

Does it last well if you do that or does it need re-painting over frequently? It's a good idea, I've never heard of anyone doing that before!

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!