• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

everything wrong

aefibird

Period like that happens... To me they happend mostly in change-of-season periods. So no wonder why they are happening now.Here in italy the weather is changing, now it turning to a better weather but is still not stable and people (also myself) feel odd.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I have klutz weeks almost every week, in fact its rare for me to come out of a lesson feeling satisfied with my performance. But then I get those REALLY bad days, when I can't even do a front stance! (Slight exaggeration). Seriously, last night I felt really awkward doing even the basic drills. Eventually I got into it, but not for ages. Anyway, its not as bad as in my driving lessons - every single lesson is awful! Last Monday I left the handbrake on whilst starting the car at least 50 times! :(

"Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals . . . except the weasel."

- Homer J Simpson

Hey angelica do you train in your own time. This help alot. When i train on my own i do it slowly and concentrate on running through everything i know so that i really get thinking. I think this helps alot. I think the key is to do it slowly on your own.

Seize the day!

No matter how long you train it just happens.

Some days my brain just takes a day or 2 off, other times the brain is good and the body is out to lunch. :roll:

Then of course there are those days when it all comes together. :D

The greatest thing is when you get a night where you are just ON and you just cant do anything wrong. I had a night like that. All through drills and sparring everything felt like it was going in slow motion around me. I just seemed to know what attacks were coming at me before they even threw them :D :D :D . I was untouchable!!!

Unfortunately, that is not the case the other 99% of the time. :bawling:

Pain is only temporary, the memory of that pain lasts a lifetime.

The greatest thing is when you get a night where you are just ON and you just cant do anything wrong.

Bah, no one ever seems to be watching when I get an MA night like that. :P

G Money Slick, my black eye was a genuine accident. These things happen in karate.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!