• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Saw part 2 tonight and enjoyed it, to an extent. Not as exciting as volume 1, which was pure fun.

Worth a view though and yup, I'll buy both on DVD :)

ShotoMan of the Shotokan

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i havent even seen the first one is it good?

Karate is like an explosion, not like paint drying!

I liked the 2nd one more. The dialogue was pretty good, and there were some extremely unsettling scenes, such as the graveyard scene, the shotgun blast, and the fight between Uma and Darryl Hannah.

And even David Carradine was surprisingly good!

I'm no longer posting here. Adios.

hello can anyone tell me what they are like becvause i havent seen any of them.

Karate is like an explosion, not like paint drying!

I like them both. I was expecting Vol 2 to not be as good as the 1st one, because it's had rubbish reviews here in the UK, but I was pleasantly surprised by it and thought it was good.

I think that Tarantio did the right thing by making the story into 2 movies, rather than trying to cram it together as one.

Jiyn, go watch 'em! :D

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

"May I have a glass of water please?"

Also like how it was in two volums...

Didn't like paying twice to see borh parts.

Will definately buy the 2 Vol. Set... Think of the bonus features! There's hardly much on the 1st DVD... maybe they're saving it up.

They are both really good. Far better than what I was expecting after seeing their reviews. I saw the first one on a plane a few days ago, I didn't see it at the pics because of the reviews, and then the second was out when I got back home so I watched that too.

Worth the price of the entry ticket.

"May I have a glass of water please?"

oh my god, that was so hilarious. I loved that line so effing much. Wow. hahaha I'm still laughing.

The other night I had a Kill Bill party with my buddy. We saw KB1 on DVD, then as soon as it was over, we put our shoes on and hopped in the car. We went to the movie theater ans saw KB2, it was awesome again. I saw it opening night I was so excited.

Last night I downloaded some of the songs from the soundtrack, and I got all inspired to karate it up in the yard.