Do you believe in True Love?

Rich_2k3

Do you believe in True Love?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in True Love?

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont know

yeah, i get that. ex girl friend. i'm only 18 and i already have a "the one that got away" story, :lol: . i guess i didn't call her enough. whatever. at any rate, yeah, that feeling comes around whenever she does.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess it depends on your version of true love.

I dont believe two people can look at each other across a room not knowing each other and instantly fall in love and be happy ever after.

I do however believe that two people can be in unconditional love with each other and that is in my opinion true love.

I think too many people now days want to believe in true love and the first lustful thought they get they contribute to true love, hurry along a relationship, get married, and then soon after realize they made a mistake and split up get divorced etc. hopefully most do that before they have children, if they have to do it at all.

I am currently married, getting ready to have my 1 year anniversary, and I honestly believe that she is my true love.

We have alot fo different hobbies, we have similar political and religious views, and similar famuily goals, the rest we are able to work together adn be extremely happy.

We have known each other for about 18 years, been together as a couple for about 9 1/2 of those years and we waited to get engaged until we had been together for a little over 6 years..

Thats probably longer then was necessary, but we were young and we were changing and i think if we had done soemthing sooner we may have had issues.

bah enough babbling

Despite just being burned(just this weekend actually) after 7 years in what I thought was a wonderful relationship, I still believe that true love exists. I believein it much in the same way that Lucky has stated.

It is not about "knowing" at first sight. It is about knowing when all hell breaks loose and they are there with you through it all. To me, that is love.

SiK--Joshua

There are no limits.

I am going to change my opion i still love the girl that left me but not the same way as i used to. True love as many people have said can not be defined it could be the fact that the first time you meet someone you both now that your perfect for each other or it could be you have knowen each other for year's and it suddenly dawns on you how much you love each other but love can only been seen the way someone will stick with you in the hardest of times if you miss some one when there not there you worry if there ok and above all you no that you relaly would want to have to live without them in my opion True love does existis you just have to search for it.

let not the fear of death stay your hand nor defeat your courage.The warrior who will provail is the one who confronts death its self

Yes I believe in true love. However all love seems like true love at the time. My definition of true love would be 2 people who fall in love and stay that way for life.

A few months ago I went to south africa. about a month into my trip (2 month long in total) a new girl arrived. Three days later we had both moved into "the dark room" it being the only vacated room at the time.

It really was very intense and we do love each other, but we just split up a few days ago.

Still love her to bits and she me, but as friends. We are so alike its weird, I think thats were the bond came from, it just happened we also found each other physically attractive.. and thats were the physical side of the relationship came in. I think we both confused the "click" for romantic love instead of the friendly love and physicall attraction combination that it really was.

I think if we had kept it physical we would have ended up in trouble and the friendship might have ended.

Am I dissappointed its over? Yes.

Is it better this way in the long run? Yes.

Will we stay friends? Yes, for life. We both know we will, no question about it. I think at some point we will end up together again but not for long because we would burn each other out.

Ah the complex life of a 19yr old..

Haha cool. Its set in the stars Fenris.. were meant for each other ;-) Was he older than you by 1yr and a half, cos if he was that'd be weird cos she's nearly 21.

Update, she's still sending me slightly flirty messages and were (everyone I met in Africa) are having a reunion in August.. so we'll have to see whats gonna happen. I do still want her, just may not be a brilliant idea. Ah well..

• 3 weeks later...

not sure if i beleive in true love.

at first people interpret infatuation into love and then as time progresses people end up loving the person they are infatuated with after the infatuation wears off.......in simpler terms: You can fall in love with anybody.