• I dont know

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's probably best we don't ask who she Was :brow: !

"An enlightened man would offer a weary traveler a bed for the night, and invite him to share a civilized conversation over a bowl of... Cocoa Puffs."

huh?

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"

Well, a good percentage of the few friends I've got have been seriously burned by girls they've admired. One dude I know needs some serious therapy, but when you get down to it - we all do. There seems to be an aweful lot of girls who just want to use guys as steps up the social ladder.

Don't get me wrong - I'm sure an equal amount of males do the same thing, but not in my shallow neck of the woods.

"An enlightened man would offer a weary traveler a bed for the night, and invite him to share a civilized conversation over a bowl of... Cocoa Puffs."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Cor, we're all a bit bitter and despondant around here lately - I guess true love doesn't reign on KF.... :-/

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

i didn't used to.....

i'm still not sure if i do.

there's a girl that i um, used to have a crush on.

i didn't really know her and whilst i tried to find out more about her, i had a girlfriend to take care of....

a little later, the girl and i ended up in the same studio group.

we chatted, we got on.

y'know, she's cute and i'm not going to say that i wasn't interested but still y'know,

some things don't work out as they do in your imagination.

the next year, we were in the same studio group again (this time, we both arranged it).

by now we were good friends.

she got herself a nice guy and i was at this point single and just 'floating' around.

the last year, i didn't really get to see much of her cos of work and all that.

a few weeks back, we met up again.

well, i've rambled on a bit but in short,

whenever i see her, i still get that feeling in my chest (no, it's not gas....) and i would still do dumb things just to see her smile.

this is four years after we first met.

is this love?

or just desire for the thing i never got to have?

i don't know.

i guess the question for me right now is not whether i believe in true love but whether or not i believe in love itself.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

whenever i see her, i still get that feeling in my chest (no, it's not gas....) .

Hmm... does anyone else experience it too? It's kinda ackward, really, it feels like your lungs are imploding and it sends shivers up your spine.

Yes, I do, but I also feel that "true Love " cannot be defined. If you find it, it's very fragile, if you nourish it, it is as steady as a rock.

You must be stable and balanced in your foot work, if you have to use your martial knowledge in combat, your intent should be to win. If you do strike, you must release great power! The martial arts are easy to learn, but difficult to correct.