• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hello from Tipp City, Ohio

IronZ

Hi everyone,

I am just starting into the Martial Arts, actually Tuesday March 9th, 2004. I have always been interested in the MA but waited until I was 32 to actually start my journey(?????). I will be studying Soo Bahk Do under Sa Bom Nim Tracy Philips at the Tipp City Soo Bahk Do Center in Tipp City, Ohio. Again, hello to all!!

IronZ

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Hello and welcome. Glad someone older has joined in the miracle of MA. All the people here are quite well informed, regardless of age or rank. Enjoy yourself.

Welcome to KF. I was 41 when I started martial art (last year). So don't worry about your age there is always time for learning. :D

BTW tell me something about your art, I've never heard about it. :-?

Yeap! 34 when I started over 4 yrs ago and have loved every minute. Welcome to the forums and good luck with your training! :karate:

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

Welcome to KF. I was 41 when I started martial art (last year). So don't worry about your age there is always time for learning. :D

BTW tell me something about your art, I've never heard about it. :-?

Have you heard of Tang Soo Do? I guess it's the same thing, I'm a little unclear on the name change at the moment but I understand them to be one in the same.

IronZ