soul fighter

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does one get girls using their training?

Umm... they don't?

Money works though. You could open up a chain of McDojos, then walk around with martial arts jewelry hanging all about your person.

Or, you could become a martial arts movie star and become a celebrity that has to hire a buttload of bodyguards to protect you while you visit the urinal.

Or...

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

I don't think that any martial art is too effective for this, if this is the main drive of your life I think you can spend your time more efficiently. Even as a workout there are more efficient ways to have a nice body without any risk of injury. One thing that may impress women is showing some maturity and maybe you should work on this.....

Girls are not objects or prizes to be gotten........

With a view like that you most undoubtedly will be single for a very long,long......time. :roll:

Pain is only temporary, the memory of that pain lasts a lifetime.

I don't mind am not botherd about girls they all come to me and I say "NO", am not into English girls that why, am interested in japanese girl they are polite and cute, no offense.

A karate punch it is like a dasvasted stick blow. Instead, a blow of Kung Was is comparable to a lash with a chain that has attacked, allaltra extremity one ball of ferro

Girls do like me

But not "That way" :kaioken:

I've got plenty of girls who are friends

But not any girls who think I'm a good fighter and love me for that reason :evil:

Edited by soul fighter

THE MASTER OF THE WORLD'S FINEST!!

SOUL SONIC STYLE!!