• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Chivalry

DarkAngel_Azrel

in responce to the well looked at thread " is chivalry really dead" how many of u have actualy done anything chivarly like. eg saved someones life :karate:

let not the fear of death stay your hand nor defeat your courage.The warrior who will provail is the one who confronts death its self

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A really Chivalrous act would be to save someones life totally selflessly, expecting nothing in return and telling no one about it.

I respect anyone u would act like that.

"When my enemy contracts I expand and when he expands I contract" - Bruce Lee

does this fact hold true for both wester nand eastern chivalry? lol, according to western chivalry, guys can have like, 20 girls.

Or I guess you mean a more contemporary form of chivalry.

"i could dance like that!.......if i felt like it...." -Master Betty

surly if u where to do something chivalris yes obviously u would not brag about it but u would not shame form telling pople that your where brave enough ect to do it

let not the fear of death stay your hand nor defeat your courage.The warrior who will provail is the one who confronts death its self

i agree with azrel if u truly had done a chivalris act then you should not brag but being to scared to tell everyone is even more shamefull i trully dont belive that anyone here has ever benie truly chivalris or you whould at least say for the sake of soreading the good word!

by the way i have never bein civslris and i dont always talk like this

we do not fear death,

for we are death inccarenated!

may the inner fire never die for it is that can help you ceep going

k if its you want to go aganiants your own instinced then fine by me but pealse dont bother pretending you have a sipel no i havnt then that whould sevice

we do not fear death,

for we are death inccarenated!

may the inner fire never die for it is that can help you ceep going