• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Please a little help and sugestions

tenkamusou

Hi...

I'm 1,70cm and 70kg... sorry I don't know how much is that in ft and in lbs... but anyways...

i'm trying to get a little heavier like 74, 75kg...

so...

I started a 3 days workout so the weight lifting don't mess my MA training.

the workout is kinda like this

Mon- Chest, Triceps and Calves- 1x8 10 reps medium weight cause I'm still adjusting

Tue- Biceps, Back and Shoulder, same reps as above

Thursday- Legs, fore-arms, traps, same reps as above..

I'm only using my dumbells cause I can't afford a gym, my first question is this: I'm addicted to push ups, but I don't know if it's okay to keep doing it... I was kinda of thinking to do 1x8- 10reps, with a day interval...

and I don't know If you know an exercise that Bruce Lee use to call the Dand. I was kinda wanting to do that too, cause that's the only lats exercise I know... wut do you guys think?

and the other thing is about my diet... I'm doing shake with milk bananas and the white part of eggs, and eating a few slices of bread... do you think that this diet will help me in gaining weight... I don't have the money to buy that vitamin products, and I don't know if I should because I do my exercise with dumbells not in a gym and stuff...

well, that's it.. sorry if I got a bit confusing while writing it. Thanx for reading

See ya

If you could improve yourself in only three or two months, everybody would be invencible...

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
If you are trying to gain weight, then you need to be eating about one to two grams of protein per pound of bodyweight. Stick with chicken, steak, salmon, and tuna, those are going to be your best bets. Eat at least six times per day, spread out a few hours apart. And eat a LOT of calories, just make sure it isn't high in carbs or saturated fat.

Wolverine

1st Dan - Kalkinodo

"Shut up brain, or I'll stab you with a q-tip"

"There is no spoon."

thanx a lot WolverineGuy! I'll do that!

I always eat chicken or steak but only at lunch...

I'll ask my parents to buy some fish tomorrow, I'm not a big fish fan ehehehhe but we'll see what happends... thanx a lot

see ya

If you could improve yourself in only three or two months, everybody would be invencible...

No problem, just pay attention to the labels, and the SERVING SIZES! I know that I am very guilty of eating more than the serving size, which isn't necessarily bad, but you have to adjust the numbers accordingly. :) Good luck with the gains!

Wolverine

1st Dan - Kalkinodo

"Shut up brain, or I'll stab you with a q-tip"

"There is no spoon."

Your around 5'7' Foot, and 147Ibs, am at your height but am 126IBS and want to be 60kg I Started to have bettre muscle and abs when I first started MA trainning, try to drink some milk about half a liter when trainng, and get some carbohydrates and other glucose foods, to gained more muscle and pounds.

A karate punch it is like a dasvasted stick blow. Instead, a blow of Kung Was is comparable to a lash with a chain that has attacked, allaltra extremity one ball of ferro

You don't only have to eat meat to get protein. Grains work just as well, from eating a consistent diet of whole-wheat grains you'll get plenty of protein, atleast for now. Pushups are an awesome exercise, but they tend to bore me and after a while they get a little too easy. Always remember that you're trying to increase in strength, so try to see if you can steadily increase in reps/weight. Also, as far as diet goes, make sure you're getting plenty of GOOD carbohydrates, meaning, not the kinds you get from a Snickers bar, instead, the kind you'll get from fruit, etc.

"If you're going through hell, keep going." - Sir Winston Churchill