• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How many people can you defend against.

Am a 7th kyu, and can defends aginst an attacker hand to hand fight ground etc around my height and ages, I'll probabely give him a davastaing blows and do a muay thai knee strike to escaped.

A karate punch it is like a dasvasted stick blow. Instead, a blow of Kung Was is comparable to a lash with a chain that has attacked, allaltra extremity one ball of ferro

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Bit of a stupid question; it obviosuly depends on the skill of the people I'm defending myself from.

I could face several very poor attackers and defeat them, or I could be beaten by one good attacker.

shotokan karate nidan

jujitsu shodan

kendo shodan

As many as it calls for. LOL

Agreed not agreat question. LOL but I never plan on losing if attacked. The techinque I use will be the one that best presents itself at the time of need. LOL

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

I have been in some fights agains up to 9 to 1 odds against me, yet these individuals had no fighting skill or knowledge yet they did have some knives a stick or two, chains and bats....but it all depends on the skill of the attackers. I can be completely preoccupied with one great fighter where as a club fight or similar setting i can toss some drunks with no skill all over the place....it all depends on the opponents.

That which does not destroy me will only make me stronger

:-?

Do you mean how many people I can fight against whitout getting hit?

or how many people I can fight against leaving them all out of control to hurt me anymore (except those who runned away :D)?

I can say it like this:

I have NOT tried to fight against so many persons, that I couldn´t beat them.

I HAVE tried to fight against so many persons, that I got a hit or two :roll:

Viontro none of them, but Italian guy is right I posted two, tell Kf foum sensei ok i done a mistake.

A karate punch it is like a dasvasted stick blow. Instead, a blow of Kung Was is comparable to a lash with a chain that has attacked, allaltra extremity one ball of ferro

Viontro none of them, but Italian guy is right I posted two, tell Kf foum sensei ok i done a mistake.

:-? What?

Did I do something wrong? :o

May i not post in this thred? - Sorry!

I saw italian_guy´s post, but I could not find a similar thred in "Karate", when there was no link and none had agreed with him I thought it was ok to post here :roll:

Should I post my previous post in the new thred also, or can I move my post to the new thred and where is it?

Sorry if I did something wrong :bawling:

Am very confused I swear that I have two threads but can't find it???

But this is the new one!!!!!!