• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

where does your nickname come from?

Drunken Monkey

Soul Assassin.. Well I was privately trained by my friends dad who was a vietenese

Soul Assassin

-SoulAssassin

"I aint gonna eat, I aint gonna sleep, aint gonna breath till I see what I wanna see and what I wanna see is you goto asleep, in the dirt permanently"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

......recently, someone has taken to calling me

'char siu'.....

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

.....it's the chinese red roast pork.

it's down to my consumption levels and my extremely failed attempt to make some at home.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

dancin ash, some guys from school started calling me that after I went out to a night club with a few mates, and a few chicks and i was the only guy dancin with the ladies.

So dancin Ash

Dont approach me, I wont approach u.

Dont insult me, I wont insult u.

GrrrArg - I liked Buffy, esp the end credit part where the zombie comes accross the screen and goes (wait fot it) "Grrr Arg"

Rancer - (used to be on these forums) the film spy hard had a guy in it called general Ranker (he had a speech impediment similar to Johnathon Ross's...) that tickled me pink so I used a slightly less obvious version... Rancer.

AngryWhitePyjamaMan - As in the book by Robert Twigger. Given to me by a non-ma friend who had read the book and knew I did karate.

There are a few more which im not going to tell..

• 2 weeks later...

Uh..little dragon isnt my real nickname,Its really little tiger since my master's nickname is Tiger..and he said i was just like him when he was my age..so yeah.O just chose dragon cuz it had more of a flow^^

''I know what your thinking.........did I shoot you 3 times? or did I shoot you 472 times?''