1. 1. is haggis?

• a. an animal 3 legs
    • b. an animal 4 legs
    • c. the instenise of a sheep
    • d. a plant
    • e. a kata

well you mostyb got it right

THERE IS NO ANIMAL THAT RUNS THE MOUNTIANS

and the two idiots that said kata and plant shoul go to jail for crimes against the best food ever made

as for the sperd personaly i use custard but evryone thinks im gross i meen whats wrong with a custard sanwick when you eat sheep guts

haggis is not just sheep intestine or stomach. It also has lung, heart, liver pretty much all the sweetbreads.

• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If it's not Scottish, it's CRAP!!"

Does that mean that Scotland could beat England in the Football? :D

"When my enemy contracts I expand and when he expands I contract" - Bruce Lee

if u seriosly think scotland will ever beat u at football then your seriosly need your head examind .As for food nothin beat a good old plate of black puddin white puddin fruit puddin haggis sausgges eggs bacon beans mash potatos and some chip followed buy a big glass of cola

let not the fear of death stay your hand nor defeat your courage.The warrior who will provail is the one who confronts death its self

well you mostyb got it right

THERE IS NO ANIMAL THAT RUNS THE MOUNTIANS

and the two idiots that said kata and plant shoul go to jail for crimes against the best food ever made

as for the sperd personaly i use custard but evryone thinks im gross i meen whats wrong with a custard sanwick when you eat sheep gut

k i now whats in haggis or i couldnt make this form and there should be CUSTARD IN IT COS EVRYTHING IS GOOD WITH CUSTARD

There are two types of haggis. Normal three legged types and four legged types which have two leggs shorter than the others so they can run around mountain tops easier

i hope that is a joke and finaly

Does that mean that Scotland could beat England in the Football?

never give up hope GO SCOTLAND!

we do not fear death,

for we are death inccarenated!

may the inner fire never die for it is that can help you ceep going

There are two types of haggis. Normal three legged types and four legged types which have two leggs shorter than the others so they can run around mountain tops easier.

and the bagpipes are said to be modeled after the sound of their mating call.

GrrrArg, when I was a little girl my dad used to tell me a similar thing, that the sheep on the hills where I live have 2 legs shorter so that walking around the hills was easier! Until I was about 7 I was really puzzled aas to what happened when the sheep wanted to go round the hill the other way!!! When I eventually found out I was so embarrassed as I had told everyone at school about it!!!

"Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals . . . except the weasel."

- Homer J Simpson

heathens, everyone knows that the haggis is a wild animal with the left legs shorter than the right legs. it runs around the mountains anti-clockwise. the brave haggis hunters chase the haggis clockwise around the mountain where it falls over and rolls down the mountain. it 's then caught in a net.

;)

ok so it's really a suffed sheeps stomach but the story is more fun.