• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Most popular martial art in your area

Here in oklahoma city I think its

1) TKD

2) BJJ

3) Karate

4) Good ole country style a** Whoopin!!!!!whoooowwweeee

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i live in galesburg il u.s.a .its mostly traditional jujutsu and shorinryu matsumora karate,theirs also a kuk sool won school in town also.

Why punch someone when their on the ground when you can just kick them

Around here we have mainly TKD. There is one crappy Modern Kung Fu kwoon, a crappy Tai' Chi/Ba Gua/Jujitsu school, a BJJ school that has just opened up, a MMA(Wing Chun, MT, BJJ) school, and one Budo Taijutsu school.

The last two I go to.

SiK---Joshua

There are no limits.

A new school opened up like a month ago here. Its mainly karate, but also teaches juijutsu and kung fu on occasion and I really really want to go but cant. :cry:

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"