• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

A few MA jokes

aefibird

A zen master called Dominoes to order a pizza. He said "Make me one with everything".

(groan)

The same zen master also gave the pizza delivery guy too much money. When he asked for change the delivery man replied "Change comes from within".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many karateka (or other martial art of your choice!) does it take to change a lightbulb?

15,000 - One to change the bulb and the other 14,999 to stand around saying "Well, in MY dojo we do it slightly differently."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're using a jo and a bokken at the same time you must be jokken...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: Why do we call it a hakama?

A: Cause tough guys are always asking "Hakama gotta wear a skirt to learn how to fight?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you know that Bob the Builder has opened his own dojo?

He called it...

Yeswekan!

The zanshin joke

Two guys are walking down a road.

One walks into a bar... :roll:

How many non-martial artists does it take to change a lightbulb?

None - they all live in eternal darkness. (ooh, that's lame. sorry)

And finally...

How many 1st Dan black belts does it take to change a lightbulb?

One - they hold the bulb and the world revolves around them...

:D

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Here's one more I missed when typing them up.

It's not very good & I apologise for it, although my Aikido instructor told it to me, so it's not my fault!! :D

Did you hear that Old MacDonald has started his own martial art??

He's called it E-I-E-AI-DO...

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

Yeah, they are sort of funny.

A karate punch it is like a dasvasted stick blow. Instead, a blow of Kung Was is comparable to a lash with a chain that has attacked, allaltra extremity one ball of ferro

• 2 weeks later...