• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Conditioning knuckles?? True or False?

stupid, pointless, probably hurt yourself in the process. especially that glass and nails thing, what are you nuts?

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."

-Machiavelli

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stupid, pointless, probably hurt yourself in the process. especially that glass and nails thing, what are you nuts?

How many stupid pointless things do we do every day in reality, how much do we subject ourselves to at the hands of traditional society, no matter where in the world you are. There's probably more point to conditioning your knuckles than there is to saying "God bless you" when someone sneezes, or taking off a hat when indoors. The point, or more correctly value, in the process is up to the person undertaking it to decide.

~~~~~~~~~

To say that you have taken karate and never been hit is to say that you have never taken Goju.

- Goju Saying

How many stupid pointless things do we do every day in reality, how much do we subject ourselves to at the hands of traditional society, no matter where in the world you are. There's probably more point to conditioning your knuckles than there is to saying "God bless you" when someone sneezes, or taking off a hat when indoors. The point, or more correctly value, in the process is up to the person undertaking it to decide.

I've done both, and I think I'll stick with saying 'God bless you' everytime someone sneezes.

Saying 'God bless you' doesn't hurt as much. And my hands don't swell up afterwards, either. It's great.

"If you're going through hell, keep going." - Sir Winston Churchill

yea, devilman there put it pretty while. and its funny you should mention that, because i hate when people say bless you and i never do. however, its just a societal thing, rebel against it if you wanna be THAT guy (the one who listens to indy rock bands, dyes his hair black, you know what i mean...) but this knuckle conditioning * is completely different.

taking off a hat when you go indoors is just a bit of class, nothing major.

"the point or more correctly value, in the process is up to the person undertaking it to decide."

what the hell does that even mean? its not the destination its the journey? lets get back to reality, youre gonna hurt your hands, maybe permanently. all to do something that you have no need to do. society's harmless little rituals and inflicting self injury pointlessly are a bit different, genius.

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."

-Machiavelli