• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

White to black

How long does it takes in your school to get a black belt starting fron zero?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. How long does it takes in your school to get a black belt starting fron zero?

• less then 3 years
    • 3 to 4 years
    • 4 to 5 years
    • 5 to 6 years
    • more than 6 years

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i just read all your post and you guys are being a bit mean to practice he seems very nice, Practice said zero experinced not former blackbelt and under one years.

A karate punch it is like a dasvasted stick blow. Instead, a blow of Kung Was is comparable to a lash with a chain that has attacked, allaltra extremity one ball of ferro

it took me 4 yrs to reach my 1st degree black(shodan).thats training three times a week,sometimes more.

Why punch someone when their on the ground when you can just kick them

took me about around 5 years to get mine.

If you have prior extensive experience in another art. You may get it in a year or two in some other art. Depends on how you train.

Average student trains 3 times a week. For an hour or so each session. Put more time in it and reps and make your stuff work. You can get it alot quicker. -Jeff

in my original KSW studio, you can make it to black belt in 3-4 years with determination and a constant 4 nights a week in the studio...

In a year and a half, I made brown belt... and figure another year or so before I would be ready to test my first time for black belt (if I ever get back in the studio, unfortunately career is coming first at this point in time in my life)

Kuk Sool Won Jae Jah

Jah Ddi (Brown Belt)

At my old school I was told about 3 years, but I've seen people reach brown in about a year so it may be faster. I was attending classes at an aikido school wear it would have takin a little more that a year! I feel expersince is a big part of the belt

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"

From what I can see, average is about 6-8 years.

My school refuses to let anyone who isn't done with puberty to take their Black Belt test.

"A life is not important, except in the impact it has on other lives."

-- Jackie Robinson

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

-- Edmund Burke

I think thatsa good thing

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"