99 members have voted

1. 1. What build are you?

• Under weight
    • Regular
    • A little bit extra
    • Over weight
    • Athletic
    • Muscular

I'm 5'6" and somewhere around 119 lbs. I run a lot and they say I'm quite muscular (for a girl, anyway :))

Athletic or muscular... Hmm - I'd say Jet Li type of guy :)

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

• 1 month later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I classified myself as "regular" because I wouldn't say I'm athletic (after all, I just started karate a month ago, and before that I wasn't exercising very regularly. ^_^)

Anyways, I'm 5'5 and 130 lb.

~Erin

9th Kyu

"Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft."

~ Theodore Roosevelt

I'm 5'7" (female) and weigh 158 lbs... I'm about 20% body fat and a dress size 10 or so. My legs and arms are cut, but my waist line could stand to lose a few. If I could drop 10 lbs from just my waist, I'd say my body would be awesome!

I do feel that my size makes me slower than leaner girls... moving all my weight around is just generally harder than it would be if I weighed 130. However, having come from 218 lbs, I can say without a doubt, that being overweight definitely makes training much harder.

Congratulations on your weight loss kbgirl!

Many people have been there and know how hard it can be even to shed 5 pounds, let alone go from 218 to 158lbs.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

6'4, 225lbs.

You must be stable and balanced in your foot work, if you have to use your martial knowledge in combat, your intent should be to win. If you do strike, you must release great power! The martial arts are easy to learn, but difficult to correct.