• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Luckest person alive

ialwaysgethit

hello,

i am so happy i just feel i have to teel everyone about it so i have to teel every one in the world here as well :)

Went to Paris just after the new year with my girlfriend, for a few days.

had a brilliant time, but the best thing whilst we were over there i asked her to marry me, and she said yes :D :) :D :D :) )this is what my face looked like), so we are now engaged, and really really happy.

Unfortunately i wanted to do it at the top eiffel tower, but there were too many people there for my liking, then i wanted to do it at the bottom of the tower but then there were lots of people trying to sell lots of mini towers, so then it resorted to the hotel room.

so i just want to tel every one in the entire world how happy i am, huge grin on my face all the time.

oh and we train together as well so it can work, in side and out side the dojo, you just have to be strong.

Thank you every one, i just have to let every pne know.

:nod: :wave: :D :)

thank you again, i just feel the luckiest person alive been with her, she is to good for me. if you see this thank you, you know who you are. :)

oliver willison

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Aww man, that's awesome dude! Congratulations and all of the best to you and your fiancee!

BTW sweet name!

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi