• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

howdy all

finn

hi. i kinda got lost, i was looking for the official gkr forum site and i found this one instead. so here goes. im finn im 16 and i do gkr arate. i studdy at gateshead college and train in black hill dojo. i am an orange tip and have enjoyed finding the training chalanging. befor karate i was a 2 year semi professional feather wait boxer i cant spell all to well so soz for the mistakes but no ones perfect, right?

watch out for that bus, what bus? splat!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

hello and welcome to i am new too.

well i train in leeds and a little place called Pocklington.

i love training too, being going it since i was 6 now 21, wish i could do it all the time, but have to earn some money and do college work, it gets in the way but i get by.

your nearly a neighbour in gateshead (newcastle i guess)

TA

oliver willison

welcome to the forum. I'd like to know more about your style. For example, what katas do you do? Do you incorporate grappling? That type of thing. Thanks. I'm always interested in learning.

A block is a strike is a lock is a throw.

• 3 weeks later...
well. i do kata takyido shodan, takayido nidan, safia, bassai dai and a few that i cant do yet so i dont know the names. i learn in county durham england

watch out for that bus, what bus? splat!

Yay more GKR on the boards, well be everywhere soon...muwahaha

You're right next door to me too, im in newcastle, blackhill dojo is that Consett?

Who came and talked to you? I probably know them.