• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What is BY FAR the grossest thing you ever eaten?

Martial_Artist

Which would you rather eat given no other choice?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you rather eat given no other choice?

• Dog
    • Cat
    • Squid
    • Intestine of Animal
    • Animal brain of any sort

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most disguisting thing I've ever eaten is anything served at my school's cafeteria. I finally got a lunch pass and now I can go eat at restaurants near-by... mMm, so good.

"If you're going through hell, keep going." - Sir Winston Churchill

I wonder how many people have eatin something mistaking it for something else???? :spitlaugh:

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"

i once tricked my friend into eating beef...tongue.

I once took a swig of milk that i poured from one of the dispensers in the mess. After a good gulp i felt a slimy glob in my mouth and spit it out. It looked like a big ball of mucous. Didn't drink milk for the rest of the stay there.

ahhh....

so many things i could say to follow that...

but i guess i shouldn't.

too many kids about.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

I had dog prepared in a Korean dish of some sort. I didn't know what it was until after I had eaten it. It was actually very tasty if a little greasy.

I had squid at a Japanese restaurant on a dare.

I also had a grilled cheese sandwich once when I was a kid that looked as if someone's entire head of hair fell into it. That was by far the most disgusting thing I've ever eaten and not known about until it was too late.

A block is a strike is a lock is a throw.

balut - Filippino delicacy.

An egg, with a half-grown chick inside, buried in the dirt for months, for the egg (and the chick within) to rot and harden. Egg is removed from the dirt and served. You peel off the shell, and eat... soft-crunchy rotten chick and rotten egg, rigid as if hard-boiled.

Actually, it didn't taste bad. But maaan... the smell i left behind in the bathroom... definitely had my stomach enzymes working overtime to build up that much stench. :brow:

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

oooh, my grandma in yuen long once made a soup with blue eggs...

she and my eldest aunt were sitting in the living room cracking them shells.

my god the stench...

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."