• advertisement_alt

Another howdy

empty_cup

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

well, as it says, I've done Shotokan (1st kyu), Muay Thai, Krav Maga, and Jujitsu. Shotokan I enjoy, and had an amazing teacher, who set me on the path of martial arts. My biggest problem is the semi-contact kumite - it's just too difficult, and unrealistic, and not my thing. Also there was not enough close range work - there's some elbow use, but no knees, and no locks, or grappling.

Muay Thai is just too damaging to yourself - training does not need to be really easy, but should not be as hard as it is (for me). But, it does allow you to feel what it's like to be hit, and to hit, and to know that when you're sparring, that you may take a hit, but then unleash a more powerful attack against your opponent, which more than counteracts.

Krav Maga is good, but even though has locks in, not much emphasis was placed on them, and the instruction I received was not all that hot. They also did not include grappling, which considering the nature of the art seems odd.

Finally, to my most recent art - jujitsu - love it - my teacher is inspirational, about the same size as me, and teaches the most well rounded method of fighting I have ever come across. We cover strikes (punching, kicking, elbowing, kneeing, etc), locks, and grappling. All this in addition to learning how to effectively change range - learning to kick, and grapple boxers, punch and grapple kickers, and generally fight the way your opponont does not want to. It's awesome!

Anyway, that's me - an empty cup to fill with more knowledge, and application

Little fonts but effective. Hi there welcome kochinawa kato omitaya/

Somone love one

Somone love two

I love one

That one is myself just have been turn down....

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there, I've been here a yers pisssss.....don't tell the admitrators who am really am pisssssssss,,,,,

welcome your a 1st kyu am 7th kyu nice to see you, to see you.

A karate punch it is like a dasvasted stick blow. Instead, a blow of Kung Was is comparable to a lash with a chain that has attacked, allaltra extremity one ball of ferro