• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Nice to meet you !!

Well if it were feasable and we are only talking fantasy here. I would say Takamatsu, Musashi Miyamoto, Mas Oyama, Morihei Ueshiba, and Hatsumi.

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Yeah for sure Miyamoto Jigaro Kano, Chogen Miyagi and Bruce Lee, I really repect him, but why did he hate kata so much. As for people that are alive Jet li would be pretty cool and Randy Couture

Kisshu fushin oni te hotoke kokoro

Choki Motobu, Ed Parker, Hohan Soken, Bruce Lee, Yip Man, Bodhiarrhma (sp?) what ever the name of the guy who braught the * form india to shaolin temple in China. Also would like to meet Helio Gracie, Rickson Gracie, General Choi, and train with and talk to all these people. Also I am not going to even spell his name but the founder of Aikido I know the name just can't remember how to spell it.

As well as many others. Musashi the great japanese swords man. As well as some Ninja clan masters of old japan. I would also like to meet Jet Li and his wushu instructer that is a really beautiful art to watch.

okay that is all. -Jeff

A small Okinawan gentleman that passed away in 1980 I think. Most of you haven't even heard of him I suppose, but he was one of the BEST!

OSensei Hohan Soken

*sigh*

Heyyy I've heard of OSensei. He was mentioned before on the forums...I think everyone thought he was Irish.. sounds like a cool guy. :)

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.