• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Are you famous??

kicker

Speaking of tracing family histories, I found out this last summer that my family on my mother's side goes at least as far back in the U.S. as the 1780's in NJ. My distant cousin is still researching the topic. Pretty cool, although the guy was probably a criminal as most of my mother's relatives seem to be. :cry:

Maiden name was Hathaway.

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"....although the guy was probably a criminal as most of my mother's relatives seem to be...."

pretty much like how most austrailians can tell you what their grand father/great grand father was arrested for.....

:D

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

Related to several famous people, such as Zachary Taylor, 13th Pres. of the U.S., and Mary Queen of Scots, and my great grandfather worked on movies and such, like The Ten Commandments (did stuff like props).

Anyone remember the origional Power Rangers show? I trained under the guy who played the white ranger for a year or so. I also know Michael Keaton's stunt double.

Well, since I lived in Vancouver for a while where I lived around (within a 100 metre radius) was used in movies like Agent Cody Banks and the Butterfly Effect and in t.v. shows like Dark Angel and Smallville.

My mom was also friends with the woman who provided the artwork Halle Berry's character did in Catwoman.

"I think therefore I am" Rene Descartes

Well, me personally I am not famous. I am realted to the owner of the plaines of Abraham, I am realted to the founder of the store Eatons, I am also realted to one of the 7 founding fathers of Canada.

My grandpa is really big on finding my family trees and eerything, it is what he spends all his timedoing.

Nicolas

I'm not famous, don't know anyone famous and don't want to be famous.

I enjoy a quiet, peaceful life :)

'The cat taught the tiger everything he knows. One day the tiger turned on the cat and the cat ran up a tree. That was the one thing the cat never taught the tiger.'

Ummm.....does being an elementary school legend count? I got out of that place about 4 years back, and they're all still talking about me and my two best friends. We were the weirdos, so somehow, someway, we have a legacy.

If that doesn't count, then...ummm...Nope, I'm no one special then. Wait, no, I'm special! Mommy says! Lol, sorry, my friends get it.

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

:roll: ......sighs...... Im not famous at all........ :idea: .....but my mommy loves me very much.....lol...... :brow: :P :lol: :) :wink: :D :bigwink: :D

~Master Jules......aka "The Sandman"

"I may be a trained killer......but Im really a nice guy"