• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

No you are not. It's really a good story. I especially liked it because they were doing stuff we do in the dojo. The Ninja scene was awesome!

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry bro, It's been out for a couple weeks now. I suggest you see it soon before someone gives more away. I was being sarcastic, there is no Ninja scene.

Saw it Saturday night. Very good movie. Loved the ninja scene. Sword play and fights were well choreographed. Definately an owner for me.

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!

i disagree mr. love; although there were plenty of slow motion scenes, there weren't nearly enough to qualify. also, there weren't any doves, or a scene with two people holding swords to eachothers temples while conversing. :lol: either way, is that to say you did or didn't like the movie? or do you have a neutral stance?

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

What's with the whole 'Dances with wolves" comparison. It has similarities but you can make parallels with other movies as well. I think it was just about as good as "Last of the Mohicans", which was also a pretty good movie. This movie is by no means the greatest movie I've ever seen, but it was pretty good.