• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Van Damme Movies

from the looks of things, it better than yours..

Lolz, don't forget guys that VD his first language is french then dutch and then english so give him some slack.

Let's see if you all can talk 3 different languages flowenly.

(sry 4 my bad english lolz)

:: Bless me father, for I have just killed quite a few men ::

https://www.tricking.be

• 3 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Thai boxer in both movies was the same person! WAY different hair cut!

And the fight seen is almost identical..."recycled choreography!

Bad Acting!

Spookey!

Do not defend against an attacker, but rather become the attacker...Destroy the enemy!

TAEKWON!

• 3 months later...

He became a European Karate Champion in 1979 and went to USA to win the World Championship. He didn't win. Few months later he had a rematch with the opponent he lost against in World Championship and he won in less than 2 minutes.

He does deserve a little slack

True mastery transcends any particular art. It stems from mastery of ones self control the ability, developed through self discipline, to be calm, fully aware, and completely in tune with ones self and the surroundings. Then, and only then, can a person know himself. ---- Bruce Lee

The Thai boxer in both movies was the same person! WAY different hair cut!

And the fight seen is almost identical..."recycled choreography!

Bad Acting!

Spookey!

Hey, ain't that his name Tong Po. :D

Jean Claude Van Damme always gets his * kicked in fights until he magically gains energy at the very last second and does lots and lots of spin kicks.

He does the splits alot

He can't act to save his life

He got his * kicked by a bouncer in real life when he got drunk at a night club and talked about it on Howard Stern.

If your enemy refuses to be humbled......you must destroy him.

• 1 month later...
ean Claude Van Damme always gets his * kicked in fights until he magically gains energy at the very last second and does lots and lots of spin kicks.

He does the splits alot

He can't act to save his life

He got his * kicked by a bouncer in real life when he got drunk at a night club and talked about it on Howard Stern.

That was the turning point of my childhood. I couldn't believe that, he was like, my hero until that. Keep in mind I was eight at the time, but still.

His movies aren't that bad if you fast-forward through the acting and go straight to the fight scenes. Bloodsport had * VD fights in it, but a lot of the other fights were pretty cool. I thought Kickboxer was an excellent movie though. The Fights weren't bad, and the old guy was cool.

I gotta get me an old asian dude...

Keep watching the Hawks

Keep your eyes on the sky

Keep walking the walk

Cause you're never gonna fly

• 5 weeks later...
That was the turning point of my childhood. I couldn't believe that, he was like, my hero until that. Keep in mind I was eight at the time, but still.

His movies aren't that bad if you fast-forward through the acting and go straight to the fight scenes. Bloodsport had * VD fights in it, but a lot of the other fights were pretty cool. I thought Kickboxer was an excellent movie though. The Fights weren't bad, and the old guy was cool.

I gotta get me an old asian dude...

Man Jean-Claude was the man back then!! I use to love nothign more than kickin back and watching bloodsport. He's just old now and washed up, but just watching Bloodsport makes me want to work out every day just to get that kind of build!

If your enemy refuses to be humbled......you must destroy him.