How often do you train

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the do-jang, one class on Wednesdays, and two on Fridays.

At home, I practice KSW almost every day, for anywhere from 20-90 minutes. Most days, I also do some other aerobics, and I weight train about twice a week (30-40 minutes each session).

I train 1 hour a week in the dojo, and probably another hour during the week at home.

I also find myself spending time (Like when driving) mentally visualising the techniques. Thinking what is important to execute said technique correctly.

Anyone else do this?

Purple Belt

I train 1 hour a week in the dojo, and probably another hour during the week at home.

I also find myself spending time (Like when driving) mentally visualising the techniques. Thinking what is important to execute said technique correctly.

Anyone else do this?

I train in Shotokan 4x per week, train in freestyle self defence 1x per week and teach a beginner/white belt class 1x per week. I also train at home when I can.

Regarding visualising your techniques, yes, I do this. I was at a church for a friend's child's christening last weekend and found myself drifting off during the minister's sermon and going through the moves in my head to a kara that I've recently learned... *hangs head in shame* Kata in church - whatever next! lol

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

I train four days a week at the dojo (I used to train five). I also train at home and at friend's houses any chance I get....Which is never enough!

Green Belt-Shotokan Karate

I train pretty much every day.

mon - judo, bjj

tues - judo, bjj, muay thai

wed - bjj - sometimes I take wed off

thurs - judo, bjj, muay thai

fri - bjj

sat - bjj - sometimes I take off

sun - off

I also try to hit the gym everyday on my lunch break.

Anyone else do this?

Yeah, sometimes when I´m at school and get bored of listening to the teachers I just sit there and go through all the katas in my mind.

Shukokai Karate, Orange belt ( 7. kyu)