Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Martial Arts Weapons
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

HKAScottR
White Belt
White Belt

Styles: Okinawa Kenpo Karate Kobudo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:26 pm    Post subject: Shuriedo weapons Reply with quote

Anybody here in the US have any luck getting Shuriedo weapons? I was a big fan of their products, but I am hearing that it is impossible to get anything from them these days, they are either no longer exporting to the US or they are just that far behind in production.

sensei8
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

Styles: Shindokan Saitou-ryu [Shuri-te/Okinawa-te based]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to KF, HKAScottR; glad that you're here!!

Have you tried Shureido USA out of Orange, CA, located on Taft Ave?? They usually ship same day/within 24 hours, and they carry the entire Shureido product line.

Here's a link for them...

https://www.shureidousa.com/

Don't worry about the "SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION" when you sign into their site. You can still order products by just clicking on the various tabs or by calling them.

As far as Shureido Japan, well, they're still in business. One of my students went to Naha on unrelated Martial Arts business, and he went to their store just last week.

Here's a link that might answer some questions concerning shipment orders and the like...

http://www.shureido-karate.com/?fbclid=IwAR0qDdHmXKMNf5uZUtg-biCYYdVieGg0EPQwpzCtwWtxHEgTE5FR3EYybX4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Martial Arts Weapons All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: