• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

ULTIMATE MA WORKOUT!!!

This is the best workout in the world!!!

I thank kickchick a million for suggesting this book to me, please at least have a look at it this book is the best. I have done so many exercises this is by far the best.

Combat Conditioning:Functional Exercises for Fitness & Combat written by Matt Furey.

http://www.mattfurey.com

This is not krap just look at the testemonials, it amazing!!!

After just 1 workout that lasted less than 15 minutes I felt an unbeleiveable scouce of strengh, I was like a tiger, so strong, flexible and springy like a tiger and the power is amazing!! Buy ITT!!!

Red belt Kickboxer SAMA Organisation

White belt Shotokan Karate

Former black belt ECKA Karate

15 years old

[ This Message was edited by: Eye of the Tiger on 2002-07-22 12:35 ]

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

yes, I remember mentioning this to you here ... http://www.karateforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=3147&forum=19&start=15

... glad you took my word for it!

A must have book I believe ( my library has grown since I've been here!) I actually came across Matt months ago when trying to round up some challenging conditioning exercises for our newly formed Black Belt only classes.

Suggest you sign up for the newletter ... (ocassionally has some good stuff in it!) ....

and if you need his phone number ... I got that too! :brow:

lol ya, he doesn't look very flexible but he is.

I read the reviews and it sounds like you get really big and muscular if you do the exercises in the book.. well i don't want to get buff or anything, i jus wanna lose a bit more fat, would the book not be for me?

It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, for the most essential things are invisible to the eye.

"All through out the world you will see that animals in the world are far better shape than human beings. Regardless of size, they are stronger, more flexible and have greater ebdurance. Yet, they do not push wieghts or train on mechanical devices.

And how do these get into this kind of condition? They do it with working with their own body weight. They have mastered their body weight through stretching in all directions and from all angles. Animals also run, jump, climb and wrestle.

If an athlete wants to get the most out of himself, it is a good idea to copy the way of the animal."

Matt Furey

Red belt Kickboxer SAMA Organisation

White belt Shotokan Karate

Former black belt ECKA Karate

15 years old

[ This Message was edited by: Eye of the Tiger on 2002-07-23 05:11 ]