• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

walking, jogging -fat torching ratio?

Hi, i was just wondering how much I would have to walk in order to burn the same amount of fat as I would jogging. I have shinsplint, so I cant exactly take my daily jogs anymore, ehhehe. thanks for any input..

Feel the 'Putt Jattan De' power!!

*Truth is highest, but Truthful living is higher still*

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Shinsplints hurt.

Only one thing you can do for them and that is rest. Take a few weeks off and get them better.

Once they are better wear high socks. What happens is the muscle is not attactched to the bone right. The high socks keep it from pulling loose. YOu can also by like a rubber band you see a lot of NBA players wear.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

Walking can also cause shinsplints. I had a real major problem in that area when I started walking again. Try the exercise bike for calorie burning in the meantime. Or better yet an elliptical trainer if you have access to one.

Best thing I found for shinsplints was ice massage in the shower. Any type of ice massage in the tub or shower works much less messily (is that a word) than any where else.