Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 98, 99, 100  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

sensei8
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

Styles: Shindokan Saitou-ryu [Shuri-te/Okinawa-te based]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mavenicet wrote:
I think that Andy Reid's leadership and strategic brilliance have been key factors in their consistent performance.

Welcome to KF, Mavenicet; glad that you're here!!

DarthPenguin
Pre-Black Belt
Pre-Black Belt

Styles: Shotokan, Judo, BJJ

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mavenicet wrote:
I think that Andy Reid's leadership and strategic brilliance have been key factors in their consistent performance.

Welcome, nice to have you here Is a friendly bunch of people.

There is also an 'introduce yourself' spot if you feel like saying hi and sharing a little info (though it is by no means mandatory!!)

bushido_man96
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

Styles: Taekwondo, Combat Hapkido, Aikido, GRACIE, Police Krav Maga, SPEAR

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like KC is planning on tagging L'jarius Sneed, which means they must have something figured out for signing Jones. However, if they can't come to terms with Sneed, they are likely to trade him.

DarthPenguin
Pre-Black Belt
Pre-Black Belt

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushido_man96 wrote:
It looks like KC is planning on tagging L'jarius Sneed, which means they must have something figured out for signing Jones. However, if they can't come to terms with Sneed, they are likely to trade him.

yeah i saw that. Next season is shaping up already to be another interesting one!

Am interested to see who the Bills draft this year. Not sure if there are any good rb's coming out this time but we really need a good one. Either that or another WR and we are so close!

KarateKen
Green Belt
Green Belt

Styles: Karate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mavenicet wrote:
I think that Andy Reid's leadership and strategic brilliance have been key factors in their consistent performance. While it's true that maintaining long-term success in the NFL can be challenging due to factors like free agency and the salary cap, Reid's track record suggests he may indeed have some tricks up his sleeve to keep the momentum going. As a fan, it's important to savor the present moment and enjoy the excitement of the game without worrying too much about the future. And hey, if you ever need a break from NFL stress, checking out some Premier League matches could be a nice diversion.

Welcome to the forum.

KarateKen
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pittsburg appears to be interested in free agent QB Russell Wilson as the two met on Friday. Wilson was cut by the Broncos this week who will have to eat 85 million dollars of his salary. The Russell Wilson trade will be remembered as one of the worst in NFL history. I don't think it will pass the Hershal Walker trade, but it might be the worst NFL trade since. Though the Browns decision to trade for DeShawn Watson (what is it with last names that start with a W that are such a big L in the NFL??) could be a serious contender by this time next year. That had to be one of the dumbest moves I have ever seen a franchise make. They gave up six draft picks, including two first rounders, to trade for a guy who had not played in over a year, had two dozen sexual assault allegations, and then gave him over 200 million dollars of guaranteed money on top of that. Unbelievably stupid.

bushido_man96
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steelers did sign Wilson. Not a bad play for them, as they are paying him the veteran minimum while Denver is actually footing the rest of the bill for Wilson to play for another team. Interesting.

Lots of other FA activity going down this week, but the best news for me was KC re-signing Chris Jones to a five year deal making him the highest paid DT in the league. KC also signed Drew Tranquil to a 3 year deal, a great move in my opinion.

KarateKen
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a free agent twist that is stranger than bizarre, presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has said that he is considering Jets QB Aaron Rodgers as his VP. Rodgers and Jesse Ventura are "at the top" of Kennedy's short list of candidates. I don't that it that seriously but then again who knows.

Lots of other action going on including the Patriots trading first round pick Mac Jones to the Jaguars. Jones is expected to back up first overall pick Trevor Lawrence.

Vikings QB Kirk Cousins has signed with the Falcons. This is not a surprise and had been rumored since the regular season ended.

Many more moves as well. Every team is signing and/or trading players this week.

DarthPenguin
Pre-Black Belt
Pre-Black Belt

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KarateKen wrote:
In a free agent twist that is stranger than bizarre, presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has said that he is considering Jets QB Aaron Rodgers as his VP. Rodgers and Jesse Ventura are "at the top" of Kennedy's short list of candidates. I don't that it that seriously but then again who knows.

Lots of other action going on including the Patriots trading first round pick Mac Jones to the Jaguars. Jones is expected to back up first overall pick Trevor Lawrence.

Vikings QB Kirk Cousins has signed with the Falcons. This is not a surprise and had been rumored since the regular season ended.

Many more moves as well. Every team is signing and/or trading players this week.

Yeah i imagine the Jets weren't too happy with that one as the campaign trail may have an impact on his rehab / training camp!

Disappointed to see Henry sign for the Ravens (where i think he will do great) and not for the Bills though!

bushido_man96
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buffalo Bills traded Stefon Diggs to the Houston Texans, and didn't seem to get the better end of the deal. I'm not sure what Buffalo is doing in the off-season, but it doesn't seem like an opportune time for a reset.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 99 of 100
Jump to: