Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 99, 100, 101  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

KarateKen
Green Belt
Green Belt

Styles: Karate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushido_man96 wrote:
Buffalo Bills traded Stefon Diggs to the Houston Texans, and didn't seem to get the better end of the deal. I'm not sure what Buffalo is doing in the off-season, but it doesn't seem like an opportune time for a reset.

The dude is loony tunes. A talented player but not a team first guy, and he eats up a big chuck of the salary cap. Vikings fans are saying right now "see, we told ya so!"

KarateKen
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OJ Simpson died of cancer on Wednesday.

It is an absolute sinful level of injustice that OJ Simpson outlived Norm MacDonald.

DarthPenguin
Pre-Black Belt
Pre-Black Belt

Styles: Shotokan, Judo, BJJ

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KarateKen wrote:
bushido_man96 wrote:
Buffalo Bills traded Stefon Diggs to the Houston Texans, and didn't seem to get the better end of the deal. I'm not sure what Buffalo is doing in the off-season, but it doesn't seem like an opportune time for a reset.

The dude is loony tunes. A talented player but not a team first guy, and he eats up a big chuck of the salary cap. Vikings fans are saying right now "see, we told ya so!"

Yeah it seems an odd one though his production did drop off quite a bit during the year. Maybe they think he is no longer a No.1 receiver going forwards and won't tolerate his attitude any more.

One i am still disappointed by is not going in for Henry. I genuinely think he would have made the difference and pushed the team over the edge.

Here's hoping the Bills manage to take advantage of the QB heavy nature of this draft to nab an excellent WR near the end of the first round

bushido_man96
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

Styles: Taekwondo, Combat Hapkido, Aikido, GRACIE, Police Krav Maga, SPEAR

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a WR rich class. I'm hoping the Chiefs can find a good one at the end of the first round, too. However, they may choose focus on a DB to replace Sneed.

The recent goings-on with Rashee Rice might also force KC to take a WR in the first round to shore up needs. I can't imagine he gets out of this pickle with anything less than a game suspension.

KarateKen
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarthPenguin wrote:
KarateKen wrote:
bushido_man96 wrote:

Yeah it seems an odd one though his production did drop off quite a bit during the year. Maybe they think he is no longer a No.1 receiver going forwards and won't tolerate his attitude any more.

One i am still disappointed by is not going in for Henry. I genuinely think he would have made the difference and pushed the team over the edge.

Here's hoping the Bills manage to take advantage of the QB heavy nature of this draft to nab an excellent WR near the end of the first round

Someone told me that Diggs and Josh Allen were not getting along, not sure if that is accurate.

DarthPenguin
Pre-Black Belt
Pre-Black Belt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushido_man96 wrote:
This is a WR rich class. I'm hoping the Chiefs can find a good one at the end of the first round, too. However, they may choose focus on a DB to replace Sneed.

The recent goings-on with Rashee Rice might also force KC to take a WR in the first round to shore up needs. I can't imagine he gets out of this pickle with anything less than a game suspension.

As a Bills fan i hope you take a WR! Also, i would have preferred you to keep Snead to Chris Jones lol.

It is beginning to get to a place like the old 49ers / Cowboys rivalry in the late 90s where the teams basically built a roster to beat the other one. For the Bills we need a team to beat the Chiefs, that is the roster goal! Might lead to some odd decisions on the face of it. E.g. we need a new WR but if a great lineman to try and counter Chris Jones is available maybe that would be better as it will come down to us vs the Chiefs again probably!

DarthPenguin
Pre-Black Belt
Pre-Black Belt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KarateKen wrote:
DarthPenguin wrote:
KarateKen wrote:
bushido_man96 wrote:

Someone told me that Diggs and Josh Allen were not getting along, not sure if that is accurate.

Wouldn't surprise me! If thats the case then they have acted decisively to stop any issues

bushido_man96
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

Styles: Taekwondo, Combat Hapkido, Aikido, GRACIE, Police Krav Maga, SPEAR

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarthPenguin wrote:
bushido_man96 wrote:

As a Bills fan i hope you take a WR! Also, i would have preferred you to keep Snead to Chris Jones lol.

It is beginning to get to a place like the old 49ers / Cowboys rivalry in the late 90s where the teams basically built a roster to beat the other one. For the Bills we need a team to beat the Chiefs, that is the roster goal! Might lead to some odd decisions on the face of it. E.g. we need a new WR but if a great lineman to try and counter Chris Jones is available maybe that would be better as it will come down to us vs the Chiefs again probably!

It reminds me of the Brady/Manning rivalry, and sprinkle in some Joe Burrow in the place of Rothlesberger.

I saw a post the other day where Burrow was making statements that the Bengals built their roster to beat the Chiefs. Could be him just playing that up, or could be he really thinks that. These coaches and team presidents have a tough job of building squads to compete with the cream of the crop, but also structuring the team to win the division. So hard to keep doing, and eventually there are some breaks in the cycle.

KarateKen
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumors of Tom Brady coming back to play with the Vikings. Brady will turn 47 in August.

I'd like to say this sounds too crazy to be true, but it is the NFL, so who knows.

KarateKen
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draft going about as expected so far. First four picks are

1. Caleb Williams
2. Jayden Daniels
3. Drake Maye
4. Marvin Harrison, Jr.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 99, 100, 101  Next
Page 100 of 101
Jump to: