how long is your class?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, each class is an hour long. How long are your classes, CrouchingTiger?
“Iron is full of impurities that weaken it; through forging, it becomes steel and is transformed into a razor-sharp sword. Human beings develop in the same fashion.” ~Morihei Ueshiba

2 hours offically, but because we have had a stangely large number of Juniors sign up, a lot of the older guys stay for 2-3 hours after.

damn that's alot. well i know there's a private meet with my sensei and weapon fighting (of course) but it'll cost extra, but you can go to brown belt and automaticlly learn with the staff same with the black belt but with a katana sword.

Our beginner's classes were 45 minutes long, and the advanced class was an hour long.

Also, the family class I taught (included all ages and ranks) was an hour long.

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Two hours, 2 times/week. The class officially ends after the two hours and we bow out and most leave, but sometimes a few stay around for up to another hour and work on kata or specific techniques that they have questions on. Possibly just a * session also pertaining to just about anything.

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

My day classes usually end up being two hours long LOL. It's supposed to be an hour, but we almost always stay and work on stuff. I have to stay to work anyhow, so why not ;) . Night classes are an hour. Sometimes it will go over if my instructors really want us to work on something.

Laurie F