• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

NASKA rules (rule rules)

CPU

this thread is for little things on NASKA sparring rules, for example i wen't to a tornament recently and after i got back i found out that they didn't score jabs, (punches though), i probably lost my match because of that. this thread is to post little things like that to help noob's when they first go to tornaments for the first time.

Sparring - loved by many perfected by few

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • 2 weeks later...
It's all in how the judge sees a jab or a kick. I have competed in a NASKA rule tournament. Positioning is key for this style of tournament. In my experience I was clearly connecting with some kicks and they weren't being scored. Try getting your opponent to have an open stance to the judges. This will usually mean that your back is to the judges.They will be able to see punches and kicks on your opponent easier.The Back fist ( or spinning while retreating) works awesome at these tournaments. Ask your Sensi about postioning in the ring and how he would score it too.

"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to go to his class." Choi, Hong Hi ITF Founder